This position will be responsible for providing project management, strategic consulting, and relationship and partnership development, to enhance Connecticut’s workforce system, with a primary focus on the IT and Health Care sectors.
This work will include:
- Working with the CT Office of Workforce Strategy (OWS), Governor’s Workforce Council, and Regional Sector Partnerships to develop and implement job training programs aimed at addressing the current hiring needs in the technology and healthcare sectors.
- Partnering with business leaders, education, and community leaders to support the six technology and health care regional sector partnerships in CT and partnering with other regional conveners, OWS, and AdvanceCT.
- Working with business and education leaders to develop education and career pathway programs for high school and college students across the state.
- Coordinating and convening technology and healthcare leaders across the state to address workforce needs in their respective sectors, including diversifying their talent pipelines and adopting skills-based hiring strategies.
- Working with and supporting the work of SVP volunteer partners on the key initiatives in health care and IT.
This position will report directly to SVP’s Executive Director.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more and apply.