Are you an experienced and versatile marketer/storyteller looking to be part of a dynamic team that is on a mission to be a catalyst for positive social change in Connecticut? We’re looking for a part-time (20 hours a week) Marketing and Communications Manager. This individual will play a critical role building awareness for SVP and inspiring engagement among its constituents. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop results-driven marketing and communications plans to promote SVP CT across all relevant media, digital, and social platforms.
- Design engaging content across all channels that enhances the organization’s visibility with consistent branding and messaging.
- Write press releases and pitch media Ongoing management of website, social media, and email marketing (Mailchimp) platforms.
- Develop and manage event promotions, fundraising, and donor engagement campaigns in collaboration with other staff.
- Track, analyze, and report marketing data to inform communications strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate about social change.
This position will report directly to SVP’s Chief Operating Officer. Please CLICK HERE to learn more and apply.